Vietnam Visa from Lithuania
This informative guide will help every Lithuanian out there to apply for a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania in the right way possible.
Lithuanians who want to take a trip to Vietnam this year for multiple purposes should note that if they do not apply for a Vietnam Visa before they start their journey to Vietnam, they will not be able to enter Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Online is an electronic travel authorization or travel permit to visit Vietnam for a period of time upto 30 days for travel or business purposes. International visitors must have a Vietnam Visa Online to be able to visit Vietnam . Foreign citizens can apply for an Vietnam Visa Application in a matter of minutes. Vietnam Visa Application process is automated, simple, and completely online.
What Are the Kinds of Visas Available For Visiting Vietnam From Lithuania?
There are many kinds of Vietnam Visas available for the passport holders of Lithuania to apply for if they wish to visit Vietnam. The Vietnam Visa types available are as follows:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Transit Visa
- Student Visa
- Work Visa
- Diplomatic and official Visas
Every Vietnam Visa kind is made for specific purposes and will require the applicants to fulfil a specific set of requirements too. That's why it's recommended to each applicant that they read the rules and requirements of each Vietnam Visa type before they proceed with the process to apply for it.
The Vietnam E-Visa is an electronic visa which can be gained online through different services. The E-Visa is valid for thirty days in total and can be used for a single entry only. The Vietnam Visa will be given to citizens of eighty countries upon successful completion of Vietnam visa application form and other necessary steps. Learn more at Vietnam e-Visa Application Overview.
Do The Passport Holders of Lithuania Require to Apply For A Vietnam Visa?
Yes. The Lithuanians must apply for a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania before they enter the country. However, Lithuanian passport holders can enjoy the benefits of a Visa-free stay in Vietnam due to the Vietnam Visa exemption feature.
This means that the Vietnam Visa exemption feature will allow the Lithuanian applicants to enter and stay in Vietnam without a Visa legally. This is possible only if the applicant will stay in Vietnam for a period shorter than fifteen days.
Along with that, the passport holders of Lithuania who hold a Certificate of Visa exemption will be allowed to enter and reside in Vietnam without a Visa for a period of three continuous months.
At the moment, 80 different nations' passport holders can obtain a Vietnam e-Visa. The official list of nations that are eligible for the Vietnam e-Visa is available on the website. Learn more at Eligible Countries For The Vietnam E-Visa.
For How Long Can the Passport Holders Of Lithuania Obtain A Vietnam Visa For?
The validity period of a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania will depend largely on the kind of Vietnamese Visa that the applicant is obtaining and their travel plans as well. These are the common guidelines for each Vietnamese Visa type to keep in mind:
- Tourist Visa: The Vietnam Tourist Visa is valid for a period of 01 to 03 months only.
- Business Visa: The Vietnam Business Visa is valid for a period of 01 to 03 months or longer based on the preferences of the applicant.
- Transit Visa: The Vietnam Transit Visa is valid for a period of 05 days only.
- Student Visa: The Vietnam Student Visa is valid for a period of 12 months only.
- Work Visa: The Vietnam Work Visa is valid for a period of 24 months only.
- Diplomatic and official Visa: The Vietnam Diplomatic or official Visa is valid for a period decided by the host Government.
Please bear in mind that the validity of each Vietnam Visa type is dependent on the traveller's purpose of visit to Vietnam.
For example: Attending a conference. Or conducting business meetings.
Foreign nationals without a valid working visa or temporary residence card who will be working with or for a company in Vietnam, attending a meeting or negotiation, or signing contracts will be granted a short-term business visa to Vietnam. Learn more at Vietnam Business Visa.
How Can The Lithuanians Apply For A Vietnam Visa From Lithuania?
The passport holders of Lithuania who wish to apply for a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania should note that there are two main ways through which they will be enabled to apply for a Vietnam Visa. Here are the following ways:
- Apply For A Vietnam Visa At The Vietnamese Embassy Or The Consulate Office
The passport holders of Lithuania will be allowed to apply for a Vietnamese Visa in person at the Vietnamese Embassy or consulate office located in Lithuania. The way in which they are supposed to apply for a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Embassy or the consulate office is as follows:
- The first step through which the passport holders of Lithuania can apply for a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Embassy is to either get a Vietnam Visa application form from the Embassy in person. Or either visit the official website of the Vietnamese Embassy and get an application form from there. The next thing to do is to fill out the application form.
- The second step through which the passport holders of Lithuania can apply for a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Embassy is to collect the essential documents. These documents are commonly: the valid passport of the applicant which should have six months validity, two passport style photographs that were recently taken, filled Vietnam Visa application form and the Vietnam Visa fees.
- The third step through which the passport holders of Lithuania can apply for a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Embassy is to submit the completed Vietnam Visa application to the Vietnamese Embassy. Once the applicant is done with filling the Vietnam Visa application form and have attached the essential documents as well, they will be required to submit this application to the Vietnamese Embassy.
- The fourth step through which the passport holders of Lithuania can apply for a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Embassy is to wait till the Vietnamese Visa is processed by the Embassy authorities. This will take not more than five to seven business days if all the details in the application form are filled correctly and if all the documents attached are correct too.
- Apply For A Vietnam Visa At The Vietnamese Immigration Department Online
If the passport holders of Lithuania wish to apply for a Vietnam Visa online, then they should apply for a Vietnamese electronic Visa or a Vietnam E-Visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department online. Here is how the applicants can apply for a Vietnam Visa online:
- The first step towards applying for a Vietnamese electronic Visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department online is to fill the Vietnam Visa application form online and pay the fees of the Visa as well.
- The second step towards applying for a Vietnamese electronic Visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department online is to receive the Vietnam Visa approval letter. This approval letter will be sent to the email address of the applicant once the Vietnamese Immigration Department processes the application of the applicant for a Vietnam Visa.
- The third step towards applying for a Vietnamese electronic Visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department online is to print the approval letter. Once processed, the Vietnam E-Visa approval letter will be sent to the applicant's email address. This approval letter should be printed by the applicant and should be carried to the airport where they are going to land.
- The fourth step towards applying for a Vietnamese electronic Visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department online is to get a Vietnam Visa stamp upon arrival. Once the applicant lands in Vietnam at one of the designated international airports in Vietnam, they are supposed to go to the Vietnamese Immigration Department of the airport where they will receive their Vietnam Visa stamp on their passport after the concerned authorities and officials have completed certain formalities.
The option of application of a Vietnam Visa via the Vietnamese Immigration Department website online is one of the most convenient options for those applicants who do not have the access to travel to a nearby Vietnamese Embassy in Lithuania.
Entry to Vietnam can be gained through an e-Visa. Vietnam e-Visa is an electronic or digital visa which is granted online by the Vietnam Immigration Department/Portal. Learn more at Vietnam Visa Application.
What Are Some Useful Tips For The Application Of A Vietnam Visa From Lithuania?
Many applicants of the Vietnam Visa from Lithuania, who have never applied for a Vietnamese Visa before, struggle to apply for one successfully. That's why we are here with some useful and helpful tips to apply for a Vietnam Visa easily and smoothly.
Tip 1: Apply for a Vietnamese Visa prior to the intended date of travel.
Lithuanian passport holders should ensure that they are applying for a Vietnamese Visa in advance from the date on which they intend to travel to Vietnam.
Many times, it may happen that the applicant may commit mistakes or errors in the Vietnam Visa application form. These mistakes may lead to a delay in the processing of their Vietnam Visa from the side of the Vietnamese authorities. Or it may lead to the cancellation of their Vietnam Visa as well.
Apart from that, there may be other reasons too that may cause a delay in the processing and approval of the applicant's Vietnam Visa like attaching wrong documents or the occurrence of weekends and public holidays between the business days on which the Vietnam Visa of the applicant was supposed to be processed.
That's why it's advised to each Lithuanian passport holder to apply for a Vietnam Visa in advance. This will ensure that no matter what circumstances may occur in the processing and approval of their Vietnam Visa, they will still receive it before the intended date of their travel.
Tip 2: Ensure that the Vietnam Visa application form is filled fully and all the required documents are attached.
One of the most important tips that every Lithuanian passport holder should note is that they should ensure that they are filling the Vietnam Visa application form fully and are attaching all the necessary documents as well.
The Vietnam Visa application form is extremely necessary and vital to obtain a Vietnam Visa. This form will contain important information about the applicant, their travel plans to Vietnam, their preferred type of Vietnam Visa, etc. Thus, it is extremely important for each applicant to fill this application form fully and ensure that there are no gaps or empty question fields that they forgot to fill.
Not only the Vietnam Visa application form, but the documents that are supposed to be attached to the Vietnam Visa application should be correct too. Ensure that the applicant is not attaching any wrong documents. And that the documents attached are clear and legible for the Vietnamese authorities.
If in any case the Vietnam Visa application form or the attached documents are not correct, the application may get rejected or delayed in approval which may lead the applicant to prepare a new application all over again and apply for a Vietnam Visa again. That's why the Lithuanian passport holder should always make sure that the application they are preparing for their Vietnam Visa is complete and correct!
Tip 3: Check the validity of the Vietnam Visa and ensure that it aligns with the travel plans to Vietnam.
The passport holders of Lithuania who are applying for a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania should note that before they apply for a Vietnam Visa, the validity of the Vietnam Visa should align with the travel plans to Vietnam.
As we all know, each Vietnam Visa type is valid for a different period. That's why before the Lithuanian applicant applies for a specific Vietnam Visa, they should thoroughly check for how long the Vietnam Visa will be valid. If it aligns with the duration for which the applicant plans to stay in Vietnam, then they should apply for the Visa. If not, then they should choose another Visa that will align with the period they wish to stay in Vietnam.
This is simply done to ensure that the applicant has enough time to spend in Vietnam and that they are able to fulfil their motives and purposes in Vietnam easily. If the applicant chooses a Vietnam Visa that is valid for a short period and if their purpose in Vietnam will take a long time to get fulfilled, then they may have to extend their Vietnam Visa in Vietnam which will lead the applicant to invest a lot of money and effort.
To avoid this, it is recommended to the Vietnamese Visa applicants to double check the validity of a Vietnam Visa and then only apply for it if it aligns with the desired duration of time of the applicant in Vietnam.
Tip 4: Be aware of all the latest updates and requirements of each Vietnamese Visa.
An important thing that every applicant of the Vietnam Visa should note is that the requirements and regulations of Vietnamese Visas keep changing from time to time. So it's important for the applicant to stay updated about the latest updates and requirements of each Vietnam Visa.
Before an applicant applies for a Vietnam Visa, they should make sure that they are checking all the latest requirements and regulations of each Vietnam Visa. They should check their eligibility for the Vietnam Visa, the documents required to be attached, the validity of the Vietnamese Visa, the medium through which that particular Visa can be obtained, the number of entries allowed and much more.
Keeping these updates and regulations in mind will ensure that the applicant knows about all the essential guidelines to apply for a Vietnam Visa and are not missing out on any important factors for the application of the Vietnamese Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Vietnam Visa. Get answers to the most common questions about the requirements, important information and documents required to travel to Vietnam. Learn more at Frequently Asked Questions for Vietnam E-Visa.
How Can the Lithuanians Obtain A Vietnam Visa From Lithuania Summary
As Lithuanian passport holders, applying for a Vietnam Visa from Lithuania has been extremely simplified with this post. This post will not only help the Lithuanian applicants to choose the best Vietnam Visa type suitable for them, but it will also enable them to choose the most ideal medium of application for a Vietnam Visa as well!
Vietnam has something for everyone, with its various landscapes, rich culture, and wonderful food. It may be a backpacker favorite, but there are lots of locations in this gorgeous country to have some good old-fashioned family fun. Continue reading to learn about the finest family vacation destinations. Learn more at Tourist Guide to Top Family-Friendly Destinations in Vietnam .
Check your eligibility for Online Vietnam Visa and apply for Online Vietnam Visa four (4) - seven (7) days in advance of your flight. US citizens, British citizens, Australian citizens, French citizens, Spanish Citizens, Dutch Citizens and Italian citizens can apply online for Online Vietnam Visa. Should you need any help or require any clarifications you should contact our Vietnam Visa Help Desk for support and guidance.